Monday, September 12, 2005

True Love!!!

I stumbled upon this quote today while browsing through the news channel:

True love comes quietly, without banners or
flash-ing lights. If you hear bells, get your
ears checked.
Erich Segal

This left me pondering for a while. One must be truly benevolent to give love, it’s a divine and egoless feeling that happens to everyone but rarely do people accept and appreciate it. Every soul is capable of giving true love to another, but one hardly realizes as he/she is engulfed in the darkness of vainglory. Ok, lemme pause before I get too philosophical about this!!!

1 comment:

Liju said...

oh no...why did you pause? I was hoping to read some more...:(

anyways...I believe that every person will get a chance to experience true love atleast once in their lifetime.