Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An interview that was missed in a long time!

I watched the interview with Michelle obama. I sure must admit what an exquisite personality; she carried herself all along with equanimity... Very inspiring, eloquent and yet discreet!

Some folks are quite critical about her slipping upon the comments she made about the good and the worst paths she would consider. Well people, wake up and see things beyond the horizon! It was such an undistinguishable moment that elapsed between 30 secs. Although, I perceive that statement of hers clearly as an explanation to how she handles the highs and lows. How I wish the world had better discerning critics!

When asked about if she had been ticked anytime, she adorably embraced the facts. She said “Of course. That's my husband. I love him” – I think she represented herself as a great pillar of support to Barack Obama’s success. She exhibited perfect poise while answering any questions related to race, confrontational or political issues that might challenge the couple!

Her characterization of Barack Obama felt so genuine. When she said “He is a good man”, I thought her eyes talked more than just those simple words. It merely felt so authentic when she described him as a very caring husband and a dad while she talked about how they went out before Christmas to shop for a tree, trick-or treated with the girls and took her out on their anniversary. Michelle described her husband as a phenomenal support to her and her daughters. Though unspoken, I would think a man who is so dependable for his family might certainly be a tremendous source of inspiration to the nation’s youth, as charity or anything for that matter begins at home.

Michelle Obama gracefully acknowledges that her husband as a president might commit mistakes. She states “But, see, the beauty of Barack making mistakes is that he's not going to be so stubborn that he can't admit that he's making mistakes and he can't look at another way of approaching things.” Pondering more on this, one can essentially evaluate her as a First lady – an astute woman with incredible skills and momentum to thrive and succeed with an enormous amount of hope. Well, I believe she can make a great president herself sometime down the lane :)

At the end, I thought it was an awe inspiring interview yet simple…Michelle Obama is a very passionate and a successful woman – carrying a lion’s load of responsibilities, both as a mother and a prospective first lady. She seems to have tremendous energy to juggle between her kids and her venerable position @ the University of Chicago. She sure does blow the wind off and sets a benchmark for all the young women of not just this country, but perhaps for the entire world. Hats off Michelle Obama and GO OBAMA!

1 comment:

Bhargavi Maremanda said...

Hey Rashmi, I completely agree with you - very well written. I watched the interview and I like the way Michelle carried herself - I am a complete Obama fan myself. Good job in keeping up with your writing :)