Monday, August 29, 2005

How I Wish I lived one day of my life like this…

How I wish my life was as simple and unassuming as this…
Wake up in the morning to the tender touch of the sun's rays persuading an optimistic today
Touch the cold flowing water chronicling life's magnanimity of impermanence
The kiss of the first hour's cold breeze to wash away the bitter memories of the yester months and bestow a new light of hope for now
Embrace life as a rose being fully aware of thorns which is there to remind me of challenges – a flower that it is to bring a smile on my face
Enjoy the innocent pleasure of being with kids and ignoring the imbroglio of my life
Watch the sun set down and the moon rise high up, behind the clouds singing a song elucidating the ebb and flow of life
Gazing at the stars winking at me, sweetly murmuring the joy of being at the top
I wish my life was as simple as this –
Like an innocent infant who is unaware of mind and its enveloped maze of entwined thoughts
And I wish I could appreciate the pristine beauty of the world as is with an immaculate soul and heart!!

5 comments:

Liju said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! somebody make her stop!!!!

smitha said...

hey rash,like deepthi said u r an infant, it's there in your subconscious so it's just being reflected here.

Rashmi Mudiyanur said...

I wish I could stop and come back to this world of DOERS!!!
Also, I wish I could be a maverick sometimes :D

Xiaoming said...

When you dream of it you are getting closer to it. Who said dream will never come true?
If you have time, you can vist my blog:http://satanyork.blogspot.com/
Have fun

Pavithra said...

hey Rash!

You never told me u big time started blogging...I had to find it out myself :(

Being an innocent child sure is good...but there is lot more fun in what we are now.

Anyways, looks like you are getting poetic...i wrote something of a kind of a poetry..if i dare say so at http://pavithrababu.blogspot.com/2005/09/recurring-fear.html

read it when u get the time